You know that at the center of an acorn there exists a perfect pattern...a divine design...that, given the right conditions, will emerge from its hard shell and become a magnificent oak tree, right?
Well, the same is true for us. At the core of our being – since the moment we were born (and probably even before) there is a beautiful and perfect pattern for a glorious, successful life where we are expressing our unique talents and abilities, where we are loving and giving, where we are loved and nurtured, where we are abundantly provided for, where we are expressing our beauty and wholeness. That’s in our “acorn”. It’s coded in our DNA. And everything we need to live a fulfilling, joyful life is within us right there at the beginning…day one.
But, in order for us to experience this glorious life…we must break out of the hard, protective shell that is trapping our magnificence. My talk on Sunday, March 1st shared this process. If you missed it because of the weather, click here to hear the talk and scroll down to access the handout so that you too are empowered to break free from any limitations holding you back so that you may express your magnificent Divine Design.
Our Divine Design Emerging
Rev. Victoria Loveland-Coen, March 1st, 2015
At the core of our being there is a perfect pattern for a glorious, unique and magnificent life. For it to emerge we must break free from the shell that is encasing it. Here’s how…
- Draw from the inspiration of your innate Divine Design and decide to activate it.
- Identify what your “shell” is. Is it…
- A defense mechanism protecting you from imagined possible future pain?
- An unwillingness to try something new, or to break out of old habits and routines? Or something you’ve been holding onto for too long?
- Fear, false beliefs or old stories you’ve made up that you’re not good enough, you don’t have anything to offer or that the world won’t accept you in some way?
- What is your "shell"? ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Create a nurturing environment. What we put there, we can remove. What the Divine implanted cannot be uprooted.
- Interior: Meditation. Connecting deeply with Source and being nurtured by the Source.
- Exterior: Immerse yourself into, and allow yourself to be nurtured by, spiritual community.
- Trust the process even if you can’t see it happening. Connect with the energy of the season, trust and get ready for your Divine Design to fully emerge!