Unity World Day of Prayer - All Is Well With My Soul
Wed, September 08 2021 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Categories: Spiritual Events
Welcome to Unity's 28th annual World Day of Prayer!
All is Well with My Soul
"No matter the circumstances, all is well with my soul." This is our focused affirmation for this year's Unity World Day of Prayer happening Sept 8th-9th at Silent Unity and right here at Unity Center of Peace.
There are a number of ways you can participate.
- Watch the festivities at Silent Unity on the evening of September 8th.
- Write your prayer request for yourself, your friends and family, and for the world, on the slips that will appear in your program beginning week of August 29th, or fill out the online prayer request form
- Commit to holding a prayer vigil for a half hour, or an hour at a time, on Sept. 8th, by signing up using our online vigil form
- Come to UCP and walk the Sacred Spaces. There will be a written guide available with accompanying prayers/poems for each spiritual figure along our trail. Feel free to walk the Medicine Wheel and Labyrinth in prayerful silence.
- Join our UCP World Day of Prayer Celebration Service outside in our Spiral Labyrinth from 7:00-8:00pm Thursday Sept. 9th. There will be sacred music, meditations and an opportunity to offer group prayer and intention to the world. We will also be praying over all the collected prayer requests.
WORLD DAY OF PRAYER 2021 - GUIDING PRAYER