Welcome to Unity Center of Peace's Rental Information page.
Here are the steps to renting our facility:
1. Review our pricing and room information in our Fee Schedule below.
2. Complete and submit the Online Rental Application HERE.
3. Once your rental is scheduled and the rental agreement is complete, please review and sign the following forms and submit to the UCP office along with your signed rental agreement.
- UCP Policies and Facility Regulations.
- UCP Hold Harmless Agreement.
5. If you are a new renter, once your online application is received and your event is scheduled we will give you a call to set up a time for you to come by to discuss your rental logistics in more detail and orient you to our facility.
6. For new renters we will complete your rental contract and process all rental payments during your orientation to our facility .
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
All cancellations will receive a refund of all monies paid minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- UCP offers a 20% discount for UCP members.
- UCP offers a 10% discount to non-profit organizations. Must show valid documentation of non-profit status.
- Discounts do not apply for Sound Equipment, Building Aminities, AV Technician or cleaning fee
- Daily rates are the same as above for weddings.
LEARN MORE about weddings at Unity Center of Peace
VIEW PICTURES of our facility