Angel Tree - UCP Holiday Giving Tree Program
UCP has the honor of participating in a holiday giving tree program that provides gifts this holiday season for Homestart kids, Homestart moms and 2 seniors from Orange County Social Services. Our Angel Tree is located in the foyer.
There are three ways to participate.
1. In Person at UCP - Angel Tree Instructions
- Use the list on the clipboard to make your gift choice (choose as many as you like)
- After choosing your gift place your name, phone# and email beside it (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Find the Angel on the tree that matches your gift choice and take it with you
- Each gift is required to be wrapped and the paper angel ornament taped to the present
- All Homestart wrapped gifts must be delivered to UCP and placed under the sanctuary tree no later than Sunday, December 19 and OCSS senior gifts wrapped and delivered to us by December 12.
Office Hours are M-F; 11:30-4:30 and Sunday 10:30-1:30
2. Sign up as an angel donor using our ONLINE FORM. Choose as many gifts as you like. As noted above the gifts will need to be wrapped, the paper angel ornament taped to the present and delivered to UCP no later than Sunday, Dec. 12 for OCSS seniors and Dec. 19 for Homestart recipients.
3. Cash Donations - If you prefer to make a monetary contribution and let someone do your shopping just GO HERE to complete the online Giving Tree Form. Scroll to the bottom to choose cash donation. All cash donations must be received no later than Dec. 10 for seniors and Dec. 13 for Homestart.
Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity to those who are in need of a helping heart this season.
IFC HomeStart is a 24-hour emergency shelter for women and families experiencing homelessness. In keeping with IFC’s belief that everyone deserves dignified and affordable housing, we provide a safe, temporary home until residents obtain permanent housing. We assist residents in connecting to appropriate community resources for finding housing as soon as possible, as well as other resources such as healthcare and income growth. During extremely cold weather, we offer emergency overnight accommodations as space allows. For more information about Homestart visit their WEBSITE.
ABOUT ORANGE COUNTY SOCIAL SERVICES:
This year we will be giving gifts to five lower income senior citizens of Orange County. They are depicted as pink angels on the giving tree.